If you’re a fan of the fresh, vibrant flavours of Thai food like me you’ll love this dressing.
It has the ability to truly enliven any dish. I use it so much, I pretty much always have a jar of this dressing ready to go in my fridge. One of my favourite ways to use it is in my Thai Beef Salad with Roast Pumpkin, Kaffir Lime and Peanuts.
- kaffir lime leaf 1, midrib removed, very finely chopped
- red chilli ½, finely chopped (optional)
- fresh ginger 2 teaspoons, finely grated
- garlic 1 clove, finely minced
- lemon 1, juice
- fish sauce* 2 teaspoons
- sweet chilli sauce* 1 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Mix all ingredients until combined.
Serving suggestion: Toss with Thai beef salad with roast pumpkin, kaffir lime and peanuts.
*Check label if eating gluten free.