Raspberry balsamic dressing
This raspberry dressing is crazy easy – just chuck everything in a jar and give it a shake.
- ¼ cup raspberries fresh or defrosted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt a pinch
- pepper a pinch
- Place all ingredients in a screw-top jar and vigorously shake until raspberries have disintegrated.
- Serving suggestion: Drizzle over salad of roast pumpkin, pear, avocado and blue cheese.
The raspberries add sweetness, sourness, and a great fruity flavour. I think this raspberry dressing is best with my Roast Pumpkin, Pear, Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese.