Avocado is one of my favourite foods, and is something I eat pretty much daily for it’s incredible nutritional benefits and rich, luscious flavour!
Raspberry, avocado and banana are a winning combo, and this would be a great breakfast for kids or adults. The addition of avocados makes a really thick, creamy, filling smoothie full of goodness. Use almond milk to make this smoothie dairy free, or even water – it’s creamy as is. Either way – it’s delicious and super nutritious! To find out more about why avocados are so good for you, take a look at my blog post Say Yes To Healthy Fats.
- frozen raspberries 1 ½ - 2 cups
- firm ripe avocado flesh of 1, chopped
- banana 1 frozen
- milk (cow's, almond, soy) 1 ½ cups
- runny honey 2-3 teaspoons
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.