This raspberry crackle candy is a fun and easy treat to make for kids, and one that they can easily make themselves!
Use gluten-free vanilla biscuits to make this raspberry crackle candy recipe gluten-free. You can find freeze-dried raspberries at gourmet supermarkets – the brand Fresh As is great.
This recipe is from the October/November issue of NADIA magazine.
- white chocolate 200 grams
- freeze-dried raspberries ½ cup
- puffed rice 2 cups (e.g. Ricies)
- vanilla biscuits 120 grams, finely crushed (gluten-free if required)
- Melt white chocolate until smooth and runny, then fold in freeze-dried raspberries, puffed rice (ricies) and finely crushed vanilla biscuits.
- Spoon into a lined brownie tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Chill for 30 minutes until set, then cut or crack into bite-sized pieces.