This raspberry dressing is crazy easy – just chuck everything in a jar and give it a shake.
The raspberries add sweetness, sourness, and a great fruity flavour. I think this raspberry dressing is best with my Roast Pumpkin, Pear, Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese.
- raspberries ¼ cup, fresh or defrosted
- balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- liquid honey 1-2 teaspoons
- extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- salt a pinch
- pepper a pinch
- Place all ingredients in a screw-top jar and vigorously shake until raspberries have disintegrated.
Serving suggestion: Drizzle over salad of roast pumpkin, pear, avocado and blue cheese.