Raspberry crackle candy
This raspberry crackle candy is a fun and easy treat to make for kids, and one that they can easily make themselves!
- 200 g white chocolate
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 2 cups puffed rice e.g. Ricies
- 120 g vanilla biscuits finely crushed (gluten-free if required)
- Melt white chocolate until smooth and runny, then fold in freeze-dried raspberries, puffed rice (ricies) and finely crushed vanilla biscuits.
- Spoon into a lined brownie tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Chill for 30 minutes until set, then cut or crack into bite-sized pieces.
Use gluten-free vanilla biscuits to make this raspberry crackle candy recipe gluten-free. You can find freeze-dried raspberries at gourmet supermarkets – the brand Fresh As is great. This recipe is from the October/November issue of NADIA magazine.