Raspberry and Avocado Smoothie
Avocado is one of my favourite foods, and is something I eat pretty much daily for it’s incredible nutritional benefits and rich, luscious flavour!
- 1 ½ – 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 firm ripe avocado chopped
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 ½ cups milk cow's, almond, soy
- 2-3 teaspoons runny honey
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Raspberry, avocado and banana are a winning combo, and this would be a great breakfast for kids or adults. The addition of avocados makes a really thick, creamy, filling smoothie full of goodness. Use almond milk to make this smoothie dairy free, or even water – it’s creamy as is. Either way – it’s delicious and super nutritious! To find out more about why avocados are so good for you, take a look at my blog post Say Yes To Healthy Fats.