Lemon and parsley fettuccine
Every good dish needs the perfect partner – which is where this simple delicious lemon and parsley fettuccine comes in! This lemon and parsley fettuccine is the perfect partner to my meatball bake or Italian herb chicken, it’s the perfect dish to help soak up all the flavours.
- 600-800 g fresh or dried fettuccine gluten-free if necessary
- ¾ cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- lemon zest ½ of 1 lemon finely grated
- extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to the boil and cook fettuccine according to packet instructions. Scoop out ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water before draining.
- Toss drained pasta with parsley, zest, a good glug of oil and reserved pasta water.
Starring only lemon, parsley and olive oil, it beautifully balances richer mains and its simplicity allows for more complex dishes to shine.