Iced Nutella shakes
For a kids birthday party or epic Friday night dessert you can’t go past these delicious iced Nutella shakes! They’re not exactly healthy, but they’re a great indulgent treat!
- ¼ cup thick chocolate sauce*
- ½ cup Nutella warmed up in the microwave
- 2 cups full-cream milk
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder or cocoa
- 1 cup ice cubes
- whipped cream
- caramel popcorn crushed
- extra chocolate sauce*
- Swirl chocolate sauce around the inside of each glass.
- Add warm Nutella, milk and cacao powder to milkshake machine or blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide ice between glasses and pour over the Nutella mixture.
- Top with a mini mountain of whipped cream, a sprinkle of crushed popcorn and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- * Check label if eating gluten free.
A bit of caramel popcorn sprinkled over top of this shake is a nice touch. Regular buttery salted pumpkin would also taste great with the sweet chocolatey shake. Use the ganache recipe here if you want to make the chocolate sauce for this recipe yourself – just don’t chill it too long or it will harden. You could also use nut butter instead of nutella in this recipe, peanut or almond butter would both be great.