Banana, Date and Nut Smoothie
This smoothie is packed full of nutritious goodies – fibre from the banana, almonds, and dates (which also provide natural sweetness), as well as calcium and healthy fats from the milk and almonds, making it a quick, simple, filling, and nutritious breakfast on the run!
- 2 large bananas pre-frozen
- 6-8 medjool dates stones removed and roughly chopped
- ½ cup blanched almonds roughly chopped
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 cups milk cow’s, almond, or soy
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into tall glasses and serve.
* if you don’t have frozen bananas, use fresh bananas and a small handful of ice-cubes