Avocado Super Smoothie with Berries and Spinach
This Avocado Super Smoothie is incredibly refreshing, delicious and healthy to boot. I look forward to having my Avocado Super Smoothie every morning, and it’s awesome knowing you’ve already had a good serve of fruit and vegetables before the day even starts!
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 ½ – 2 cups chopped spinach or kale leaves
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons liquid honey or apple syrup optional
- Blend frozen berries, greens, avocado and water in a blender until smooth. Taste and add a little sweetener if you think it needs it.
- Pour into glasses and drink the goodness!
There once was a time when I was a spinach-in-a-smoothie skeptic, but once I tried it I was hooked – you can hardly taste the greens at all, in fact they add an extra freshness that is really nice. Try this avocado super smoothie and let me know what you think – it’ll only take a couple of minutes to make and I promise you’ll be blown away with the texture, flavour and enjoy that this ‘super smoothie’ gives you!