This smoothie is packed full of nutritious goodies – fibre from the banana, almonds, and dates (which also provide natural sweetness), as well as calcium and healthy fats from the milk and almonds, making it a quick, simple, filling, and nutritious breakfast on the run!
- bananas 2 large (pre-frozen)
- medjool dates 6-8, stones removed and roughly chopped
- blanched almonds ½ cup roughly chopped
- ground cinnamon good pinch
- milk 2 cups (cow's, almond, or soy)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into tall glasses and serve.
* if you don’t have frozen bananas, use fresh bananas and a small handful of ice-cubes
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Total Fat30.8 g