Pink mayo is the perfect accompaniment to classic fish and chips – mixing tomato sauce with mayo gives it such a delicious tang!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Worcestershire sauce a dash
- lemon juice a squeeze to taste
- Combine mayonnaise with tomato sauce.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a squeeze of lemon juice to taste. (Check all labels if eating gluten free.)
I like using a good quality mayo like Best Foods for this recipe, and making my own homemade tomato sauce for extra flavour. This pink mayo is delicious with these twice-cooked hand cut chips!