This healthy thickshake is full of nutty chocolatey goodness! Perfect for an afternoon treat or breakfast on the run, or when you feel like sneaking a snickers bar!
It’s got all the flavour that a snickers bar has, but is obviously muuuuch better for you! Adding avocado makes it very thick, creamy and filling, but it’s fine to leave it out if you prefer. For a dairy-free version use soy milk for a nice nutty flavour. Kids LOVE this smoothie – it’s a perfect after school treat that will fill them up till dinner time, and satisfy any sweet cravings while providing great healthy fats and protein.
- frozen bananas flesh of 2
- ripe avocado flesh of 1 small or 1/2 medium
- good-quality peanut butter 3-4 tablespoons (I used Pics)
- raw cacao powder 2-3 tablespoons (or you could use good quality dark cocoa)
- milk (e.g. soy, almond, cow's) just enough to cover ingredients in the blender
- pure maple syrup 1 tablespoon (optional, if you like it sweeter)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.