Every good dish needs the perfect partner – which is where this simple delicious lemon and parsley fettuccine comes in!
Starring only lemon, parsley and olive oil, it beautifully balances richer mains and its simplicity allows for more complex dishes to shine.
- fresh or dried fettuccine 600-800 grams (gluten-free if necessary)
- flat-leaf parsley ¾ cup, finely chopped
- lemon zest ½ of 1 lemon, finely grated
- extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to the boil and cook fettuccine according to packet instructions. Scoop out ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water before draining.
- Toss drained pasta with parsley, zest, a good glug of oil and reserved pasta water.