- ripe bananas 2
- mango (peeled and sliced from the stone) 1
- ripe apricot halves 3
- liquid honey ¼ cup
- coconut cream 2 cups
- toasted coconut to serve
- In the food processor combine ripe bananas, mango (peeled and sliced from the stone), ripe apricot halves and liquid honey. Blend until smooth. Add coconut cream and whizz until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a metal container and freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from the freezer about 5 minutes before scooping. Serve with toasted coconut.
- Test out more fruit combinations, such as banana, blueberry and pear, or strawberry, banana and peach.
- Maple syrup or agave syrup make a lovely alternative to honey.
- The freezing times we’ve given are estimates as they will vary from freezer to freezer. Try to use the back of the freezer, where it is coldest.
- If you can, use shallow metal containers for freezing. These help the mixture freeze more quickly, which results in small ice crystals and a creamier result.